"Strive, Believe & Achieve"We strive to provide a creative curriculum that inspires a passion for learning.
We are committed to meeting the needs of each child ensuring that he or she reaches their full potential. We aim to fulfil this commitment by:
- Providing a stimulating and exciting learning environment
- Ensuring all children have access to highly skilled staff who have extensive knowledge and experience of children with complex needs
- Developing confident and inquisitive learners
- Fostering a love of learning
- Increasing personal responsibility and independence
- Using the outdoor environment to complement our curriculum
- Holding core values at the heart of all that we do
- Prepare pupils for their next steps to learning
- Help pupils understand the importance of healthy living
In order to achieve these goals our pupils thrive on a range of curriculum opportunities. These opportunities are underpinned through our SHAPE curriculum, allowing all pupils to Strive, Believe and Achieve!
Staff aspire to engage pupils with new technologies, research methodologies to improve learning, giving children a range of skills and techniques to overcome any barriers they may face due to their individual needs.
This framework is supported with a robust Quality Assurance framework and clear links with local, mainstream and special schools to share good practise and moderate pupil workbooks.